|Posted on 01/28/2015|
One of our clients located in Austin, TX is looking for a Business Analyst. This is a contract to permanent opportunity with a Healthcare company. If you are interested in this opportunity please send me a copy of your resume to email@example.com? Thank you.
1. Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission a Vision Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
2. Designs and develops new systems and enhancements to existing ones to satisfy user requirements.
3. Prepares system flow charts, decision tables, record layouts, screen displays, and formats for reports.
4. Attends meetings with user departments to obtain information on their needs, current operational procedures, data input, and reporting requirements.
5. Designs test programs to ensure that systems operate according to specifications.
6. Prepares/updates/maintains system documentation.
7. Participates in the selection of software, determines the feasibility of their use by the Company, and recommends their purchase/use as appropriate.
8. Adheres to and participates in Company's mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
9. Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
At least three years as Business Analyst in a Healthcare Environment
Experience with State Medicaid programs
4 Year Degree
|APPLY ONLINE||RETURN TO POSTINGS|